Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

finally watched Alice In Wonderland~!
quite nice;D
I love the film director, Tim Burton!xD

he g
ot lots of amazin movies!:


9(2009)

Sweeney Todd(
2007)

Corpse Bride(2005)


Ch
arlie And The Chocolate Factory(2005)

Sleepy Hollow(
1999)

The Nightmare Be
fore Christmas(1993)

The Alice In Wond
erland!!(2010)

The Mad
Hatter

The Red Queen (Wow sh
e's Tim Burton's Wife!)

I love all the th
ings tat are in heart-shape wit her!xD
& i love the way when she says :"Her Name is Um, Idiot!"xD

The Lenglu
i White Queen

Anne Jacqueline Hathaway!


I like the cute Cheshire Cat!!xD

And I don't have any idea wit the young girl Mia Wasikowska><

It's all amazin and I'm goin to watch IMAX-3D~^ ^b
There is so much tat i can't finish!!
Go watch urself then u'll noe!xD

And the song, sang by Avril Lavigne is so nice!❤


Here is the New Official Trailer^ ^


And there are many clips!xD
Alice In Wonderland - Cheshire Cat Clip

Alice In Wonderland - Clothe This Girl! xD

Alice In Wonderland - Off With His Head

Alice In Wonderland - Potion Magic

And Alice In Wonderland - More On The New World Of Wonderland (The Key Members)




❤,




And finally...we're hangin out!

havin a nice day wit Yasot&ManHeng❤
Yasot plz come back to me!xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EHH!!!
Can you don steal what I wanna post?!
ROAR~